Yellow isn't really mellow! | Nail Look | Shanda G.

Hello everyone! Happy ground hog's day! Well night..ha ha. I believe he saw his shadow oh well six more weeks of winter. Don't we have six more weeks anyway? Anyway i digress.   It was so sunny today I decided to do a sunny little polish. This look will definitely put you in the mood for spring. I used #294 Lexington yellow. Two coats! This product says 1 min to dry but I had to give it more time than that. I'd say about 5 minutes.this is between coats.
Great color!
Next I used Nicole by OPI in  The Next CEO yes, that's the name of the color! This I applied only to the tips ...two coats of this.
These are my results. tell me what do you think of these colors together?
Thanks for reading! Have a colorful day.













Disclaimer: Everything shown was purchased by me for me. All opinions expressed are my own.