Nail wraps how to apply and what you need.

Hey ya'll! Hope all are well where ever you are. I've seen these nail wraps popping up everywhere lately. So.... I decided to buy a few to see if they really work. The first one I want to share with you all is the  Silent Night by nail bliss. I think it's a fun design for every day wear. It cost about 3 dollars at Sally beauty supply.
It comes with 19 of the wraps and that's all that comes in the pack. You would have to buy what you need to properly apply the wraps separately.
I don't have it pictured here, but you will need a small pair of nail clippers. 1st  prep you nails by cleaning them with nail polish remover or alcohol. 2nd push back your cuticles with the cuticle stick
Then you simply line up your wrap with you nail ,cuticle first. When you've done this press it down firmly with the smooth side of the nail file. Use the rough side of your nail file to take off the excess wrap.When you have finished doing this apply a top coat to help keep it from chipping and added shine.
This didn't last to long for me though because I have  my hands in sink alot. But for me that's with any polish. If they ever make a polish that can stand up to constant dish washing and other daily chores let me know!
I think it's a great product for a special occasion or a night out It would hold up for that amount of time.
Other than that enjoy!









Disclaimer: Everything was purchased by me. All opinions are my own. Sorry about the photo quality that will improve in time.